Not all clients are looking for full service design, some just need some guidance or an advice. When you pinned a hundred pictures on Pinterest but then, you have no idea how to start when it comes to redecorating, probably you need a design coach. By appointment, design coaching is a tailored service that helps you to translate your ideas into your own house. You will get advice and specific tips in modifying or rearranging one room or more, avoiding stress and waste of time in worrying and wondering. Some examples? Space planning and furniture arrangement guidance, reviewing color schemes, kitchen and bathroom renovation suggestions.
- being a part of the design process with tailored ideas that reflects your personal style,
- being listened and guided by an interior designer when it comes to choose store bought or custom furniture, materials, fabrics and much more
- get help in making your desires come true
Why should I hire a design coach?
A good design coach will guide you out of a design rut when you’re struggling for color pairings or finishing selection and will help you creates a comfortable and cosy atmosphere in a room.
Design Coaching can be used for the following:
- Design strategies, advice and direction
- Floor plan layouts
- Design mood boards
- Color schemes
- Accessorizing and styling in home
- Furniture and decor shopping/selections
- Fabric selections
Services that might be included:
- Purchasing and/or receiving materials